Saturday, August 1, 2009

Discovered!

In the recent weeks, Scotlyn has discovered a few new things...


She has discovered that she is now capable of opening every door in the house. Except for those that lead outside. They are either too heavy or slide! Her favorite door to open?
The pantry door of course!

She has discovered how the child proof latches work on the cupboards below the kitchen sink. Sure, I still struggle with them, but she's got them all figured out!

She has discovered that she is quite the little dancer. We'll have to get some video of that on here soon. It is impressive! She's giving Hawk a run for his money!

She has discovered that if she squeals in delight when her daddy walks through the door, that he gets just as excited.

And.... she has discovered that she is now tall enough to reach things off the dining room table. This was a hard lesson learned for Hawk who took a break from his fruity pebbles this morning to watch a little t.v.....
She barely spilled a drop as she brought the bowl down to her level
And she was very pleased with herself!
Nothing is safe anymore! Especially if it's edible!

6 comments:

ChrisandTamara said...

Too cute! Was Hawkins upset that his bowl of cereal was stolen? Katie has been very good at figuring out all the child safety locks too. She is better at staying out of things except when she really wants something, especially from the frige or pantry. Last night I let her pick out a snack from Wal-Mart and we let her have some when she got home and then said no more and put them in the pantry. When I came downstairs after getting ready for bed I looked around and couldn't find her. And discovered her in the pantry with the door shut munching on Cheetos. She always shuts doors when she's doing things she knows she shouldn't be doing.

Vernie and Tony said...

Our little girl is growing up!! Mom and Dad are gonna have to be on their toes 24/7 !! I love the fruitie pebbles stuck on her face! Too funny! Hawk will have to finish eating before he leaves the table. After all, all's fair in family and food!

Curtis and Deedra said...

What a smart girl and quite a cutie pie!

Jenn said...

Mom told us about this at brunch this morning. I love it! She is such a cutie!

Mary said...

Such cute pictures. I know only to well how she is with food. She ate anything I would give her and constantly while she was here. It is amazing that she is so tiny considering she eats constantly. I really miss her.

Jer and Lish said...

She is too cute! I love those cheeks!