Friday, August 7, 2009

Happy Back to School Day

Back to school!
It should be a national holiday for parents! The first day back to school! Mostyn heads to third grade, and Claire hits fifth! Yay! Happy day!

5 comments:

Vernie and Tony said...

WOW! Back to school already ???
Seems early but you probably don't think so! HA Ha! I use to hear women say how they cried when their kids got on the bus for the
1st day of school and then I would feel guilty cuz I never did! Hey, I love my kids, don't get me wrong ....but, well you understand! Right?

Stillman and Michelle said...

Holy Cow Clare is getting old. I remember thinking I was so old in Fifth grade.

Jenn said...

Already! WOW!

linda said...

Emma wore the same outfit today to school. They have the same taste in clothes!Cute pict, Claire looks so mature!

ChrisandTamara said...

Very stylish!