Monday, April 23, 2012

Gotta love this kid!



 Alright, alright! I know..... it's been over a year since I posted!
It's not like I am lacking in the area of things to post about. As a matter of fact, I am so busy all the time, I never have time to post!


I decided today though that I just had to post these pictures of Scotlyn from our trip to DisneyWorld back in February. There are great pictures of everyone that was in attendance..... our whole family, Scott's sister Traci and her family, and Scott's brother Jeff and his wife Christa. Maybe I will get around to posted some pictures of the rest of our trip another time. (insert snide remark about it being some time next year here)


So, here is the story behind these pictures of Miss Scotlyn. I was off riding some rides with the boys and the girls had gone with Scott to wait to meet Snow White. While waiting a parade started up and Scotlyn was slightly overjoyed by the characters she saw!

Notice she is smothering Perry the Platypus under her arm!









 These close-ups are my favorites! What a nut! Obviously she takes after her father!

Hope you enjoy these pictures as much I do. Sorry about all the open space. It's been so long since I've blogged that I have no clue what I am doing!












2 comments:

Jenn said...

She looks and acts just like her mommy!

Vernie and Tony said...

So stinkin cute!! She has more personality in her little finger than do most kids PERIOD!!
HUGS TO ALL