Friday, July 9, 2010

Say hello to my little friend

This little dude was hanging out on the wall of our back porch the other night. I say little, but he was actually pretty good size. At least 12 inches long! The kids wanted to catch him and keep him.... I don't think so!

I am trying to play catch up on my blog. Be sure to check out the two other posts after this one.

3 comments:

Christa said...

Love all the new pictures! The one of Hawk sleeping made Jeff and I laugh :) Glad Claire decided to pop a pop can - it's so much fun! lol

Vernie and Tony said...

I always enjoyed going out and shooting at something! lol Glad ya all enjoyed it and stayed safe at the same time!

CPTA said...

Man that is cute! I miss those little buggers. Glad Claire changed her mind coz after handling a pistol in the ARMY, I felt unstoppable! HA!!!! It is fun though... glad you liked it to.

missing you guys! hope we can make it up again before it gets too later for me to travel... OR you'll just have to come here after Ariana's born. ;)