Friday, July 9, 2010

The family that shoots together....

Mr. S took us all out shooting the other day. Hawkins was really excited. He wore the safety glasses as we drove out in the desert to find a place to shoot. I can't believe I didn't get any pics of him with the gun. I am so mad at myself for that.

Claire did not want to go. I told her that the girls could stay in the car while the boys shoot. After watching the fellas do their thang, she decided to give it a try. After that she didn't want to stop!
Mostyn has actually been to the shooting range with his dad back in Boise, so he is a pro. Sort of.
This was my first time shooting a gun. I have never been a big fan of guns, but after shooting the target a couple o' times, I was like, "oh baby!" Don't mess with me! Ha ha. That Sprite bottle never had a chance!!!



1 comment:

CPTA said...

I love it!!! I'm so jealous. Can't wait to take my chitlins out for a day at the range. Looks like you guys had fun...Love you guys. Uncle Chirs