Whoa! She's one tough chick.
jeez i think she would beat a monster in a battle lol ~claire
That's hilarious!! She should have been in "Clash of the Titans" lol.... Glad Sir Hawk survived! I'm gonna sign off now and watch it again!!
I love it when it looks like she poking him along!! So funny! Love those videos!!
that's just waaay toooo cute!!! got Scotlyn!!! See you all very soon!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Whoa! She's one tough chick.
jeez i think she would beat a monster in a battle lol
~claire
That's hilarious!! She should have been in "Clash of the Titans" lol.... Glad Sir Hawk survived! I'm gonna sign off now and watch it again!!
I love it when it looks like she poking him along!! So funny! Love those videos!!
that's just waaay toooo cute!!! got Scotlyn!!! See you all very soon!
Post a Comment