Sunday, April 25, 2010

Catching up...

I am so busy these days clipping coupons and sewing, (basically becoming the best domestic goddess I can be) I never find time to blog. Here are some pics of my time with the kids and my parents in SLC during Spring Break.

They have a very cool planetarium there and there is no charge. Hawkins was in hog heaven! All the kids really enjoyed it!

You could give the weather forecast just like a real weatherman. Probably about as accurate too!
I think the kids favorite part was this giant elevator! A hummer could have fit in there!
The kids walked on the moon!
And then on Mars!
We also went to the children museum. There was a ton of stuff for the kids to check out. They loved playing in this helicopter!
Scotlyn's favorite was playing in the water! She is such a water baby!


Hawkins the cowboy with brother Mostyn watching.
Claire is really getting into rock climbing! She's done it a couple of times at the Y.
There are a ton more things to share, but I'll just do a little at a time. We have been a very busy little family lately. I'll try to be more on top of postings. April is a crazy month with Mostyn, Scott, and Scotlyn's birthdays and our anniversary! So much to share!

6 comments:

Vernie and Tony said...

I've been checking this daily to see if you'd posted pictures of Spring break! I was thrilled to finally see what ya did (well, at least some of what you did) Looks like some great places to take the kids. Hawkins looks like he is really concentrating in the planetarium! Such cute pictures! The kids are all really growing up! I sure see a change in all of them! Love you kids so much!

Christa said...

The kids are getting SO big! I love Scotlyns piggies :) Glad to see you posting again too - April is a very busy month for your family so Happy Birthday to Mostyn, Scotlyn, and Scott and then Happy Anniversary to you and Scott!!! Hope you get to do something romantic ;)

Curtis and Deedra said...

That planetarium is in SLC? And the kid museum? Looks like some places I need to take my kids this summer. I might be going to Utah for a week in June. I'll have to get the info from you ;)

Stillman and Michelle said...

we went to that place in SLC Alex loved it.

Unknown said...

How fun! Wish we could have been there

Mary said...

that was lots of fun i think that 1000 people will fit in there!