A couple of us true die-hard Bachelor fans got together Monday night to watch the season finale! Will he pick Vienna or Tenley?
Here we are posing for the camera. Now that I think about it, we should have all come dressed in cocktail dresses! However, I did spend most of my time sitting on the floor next to all the delicious goodies, so maybe it is better we went casual.
Vienna sausages! You gotta love it!
Tenley-or dip. (ten layer dip)
Since Jake the Bachelor is a pilot, you must have airplane food! Peanuts and Pretzels!
Fantasy Sweets... delicious brownies and cupcakes! Mmmmmm!
Here is a display of the food! You can see the martini glasses on the side for "cocktail hour"!
Here I am with the Hostess with the Mostess, and three of her kiddos. Gotta give her big smooches for all her hard work! Thanks Lisa!

5 comments:
OH, How Fun!! Looks like you've made some nice friends and you share the same interests!! lol
I'm not up on the Bachelor Program so tell me .... was it the Vienna sausages or the Tenely Dip???
What a cute idea!!
The Vienna sausages won out in the end! I don't think any one wanted Jake to pick her, but I don't really like him, so I guess I am okay with him picking a girl I don't like!
that is awesome. what a great idea. love the "vienna suasages!" ha ha. and i WAS liking the show, til the end when he chose VIENNA! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. so frustrated.
Very clever Lisa! Glad you had fun Jill...
WOW! I'm hungry...Can't wait to see you guys this summer. Chris
Post a Comment